Why Do Parents Choose Our Daycare?
• A great reputation of over 10 years of quality care for children
• A central location in White Rock, a quiet and safe location
• Brand new facility with heated floors
• Fenced backyard, with a lot of play equipment, as well as a brand new park with a playground designed for ages 1-7 , a minute walk away
• Daily outside activity ranging from 1-4 hours a day. We play outside in any weather! (rainy & cold weather excluded)
• A small group, an individual approach, and a family environment
• Experienced and educated child caregiver with an ECE diploma, and with two children of her own
• Structured activities and routines. Naptime: 12:30 – 15:00
• The program is designed according to development-appropriate activities, such as dance, yoga, arts and crafts, music, 123’s and ABC’s, story times and walking field trips around White Rock. For children over 4, a preschool program is available.
Our Child Care facility has earned the privilege to receive funding from the provincial government’s Child Care Operating Funding Program to help support the following attributes of the Center: